In accordance with federal regulations we are giving you this notice to tell you how we may use nonpublic personal information (“Private Information”) about you. This notice applies to consumers and to both current and former customers of Paul Blanco's Kia.
Collection of Private Information
We collect Private Information about you from the following sources:
Disclosure of Private Information
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms which may include name, address, social security numbers, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others which may include account balances and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Protection of Information
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may share Private Information that consists of transaction information with our affiliates. Our affiliates include other automobile dealerships and financial companies.
- We may also disclose Private Information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to Private Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your Private Information.